What should I do if I cannot log in?
- To log in, you must first be registered. If you have not registered, go to the registration page and follow the registration instructions. .
- To complete the registration process, follow the instructions sent to the email address you provided. If you do not see the email, it is possible that the message is in your trash folder, or that the email address you provided is not correct. Please check to be sure.
- If you forget your password but you remember the email address you used to register, you can use the system for changing passwords.This system will send you an email with a code allowing you to change your password. You need to go the registration page, choose option 3 and follow the instructions for completing the form.
- Check that the user name is correct. It should be the same as the email address you used to register. The system differentiates between upper case and lower case letters: for example, the word "KEY" is different from "Key" or "key". .
- Check you have written the password correctly. The system differentiates between upper case and lower case letters: for example, the word "KEY" is different from "Key" or "key".
- Check there are no spaces before or after the email address and the password.
- Check that your browser is set to accept cookies. You cannot log in without cookies activated.
The system does not let me leave comments.
- You need to be registered to leave comments. If you are not registered go the registration page and follow the registration steps. Once the process is complete, you will be able to leave comments.
- Try reloading the page by pressing Control-F5. This resets the page contents and updates the browser cache.
- Check you are using the latest version of the browser. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer and Firefox, even though it is possible that other browsers will work correctly.
- Try adding the addresses http://www.elpunt.cat , http://www.elpuntavui.cat, http://www.lesportiudecatalunya.cat/el9.html, http://www.cataloniatoday.cat and http://www.avui.cat to your browser's list of trusted servers.
Types of user
To carry out different tasks, the website might ask you to log in as one of the following types of user:
- Registered user : Basic user. To become a registered user, complete the registration process on the registration page.
- Verified user: User with a contractual link. More information.
- Subscribed user: User who is a subscriber of products that allow access to the website. To become a subscriber, consult our subscription offers per ser subscriptor. If you are a subscriber, you can activate your contract from the registration page.